About Packo Inox
The roots of the Business Unit (BU) Packo Cooling lie 50 years back in the development and the production of milk cooling tanks. Packo is worldwide active and offers solutions for dairy farms.
Besides milk cooling tanks Packo also supplies batch- and continuous flow pasteurizers for the processing of milk on the farm.
Through years of experience in milk cooling, Packo has become also an important supplier of cooling systems for industrial applications such as the cooling of animal blood, process cooling in industrial kitchens and in the general food industry.
For our site in Zedelgem we have a vacancy for a TIG welder:
- Experience in welding stainless steel (thin material)
- You can work independant
- You can read drawings
- You have attention for quality and safety
- You work in an international and innovative company
- You work in a day regime (temporarely early or late shifts are possible)
- You receive the required training on the job and opportunities for further training
- Zedelgem is easily accessible
Apply for this career opportunity: send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.